Click here to find out more!!

**Princess**

Friday, March 8, 2013

爸爸和妈妈的不同

The following is a short conversation between hubz n me:-
Me: Dear, today Ms Minmin (one of Reanne's teacher) told me during singing class, e boys want to sit with Reanne.  And one of them told her that he wants to sit with reanne bcos she is pretty!
Hubz : What?!(looking at Me with his big eyes)
which boy? How old is he? You think we need to change school?
ME: WHY?
Hubz:  I must go school tomorrow and ask the teacher if he really use the word pretty.
ME: BTH
To me, I will think these little boys really knows how to appreciate beauty but for the daddy, all he can sense is danger!!
I think he will be secretly  following his princess out dating next time. 
You know where movies show those daddy following their daughter out movies and throwing popcorn when their heads are too near?! I guess he will be doing that too... haha
**1 of the boys in school who always play with her**

2 comments:

Ros said...

she is so popular! Hugzzz....

Hot Mama said...

haha.. this is so funny. Put her in the 峨眉山。 Sure safe!