Click here to find out more!!

**Princess**

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sweet 18

Our Lil princess is 18th Mths old!

Another 6mths will be 2years old!!

Time flies!

Should I throw a party for her or not!?!?

Hmmm...think think think!!



** Meanwhile here are some updates on our princess **


Running very well

Loves to go to the playground

Loves to play ball

Loves swimming

Loves hopping

Loves dancing

Loves music

Loves food

Very active girl who always like to run around and cannot sit still

But when she is tired, she will just sit on me and watch her favourite shows


Words that she can say or at least we can understand:-

Mummy

Daddy

Ball

Book

Eat

Bird

Bread

Elmo

Car

Orange

Ap bu - - -> Apple

Ah ney - - ->Barney

Bop - - - >Baby Bop

Mao - - ->Cat

I want (eg. I want daddy, I want mummy, I want this and etc)

Bubbu - - - >Bubble

Bis - - - >biscuits

Mum Mum - - - >She wants food

Ah kult - - - >Yakult

gurt - - ->Yogult

shooooo - - ->Shoes

Reia

PoPo

MaMa

Yes **Favourite word at this moment **

Star

Plssss

Milk - - ->(But depends on her mood as she knows the hand sign for this)

哥哥

Brush teeth (Not really correct yet)

sit

Ok!!

la la - - - > Spicy

Alot of other words she will know what we are saying just cannot pronounce yet.

I think she is just too lazy to follow us!

At 18th Mths old, I can feel the Terrible Two coming!!


Stubborn girl who will still tend to use her wine or even cry to get what she wants!!


Trying to ignore her whenever she uses her power weapons!!


At least when I know she is Wrong and I'm Right!!


But nevertheless, she's still my sweet little baby!!

No comments: